Friday, August 24, 2012

Gyro Puzzle


Ok so I’m kind of rough on some of my puzzles.  When I do actually find the solution, it happens without a lot force and the method is buttery smooth.  Often I’m like “What the hell just happened?!?”  Well I’m not big on giving hints for puzzle solutions but I will share something with you today.  If you don’t want to know then stop reading because here comes a big hint.  I really enjoyed solving this puzzle because a bit of brute force was warranted.  This puzzle is called Gyro and you can find it at Puzzle Master.  This puzzle took me a while to open because I was trying to be delicate.  When I found the solution, I thought I broke it but to my surprise, I solved the thing!  It is rated an 8 out of 10 in difficulty and I would say that is about right.  So don’t worry too much about applying a little force.  If you want the solution to the puzzle click here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...