Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cast Marble Puzzle


This week I’m doing a review on an awesome puzzle from the Cast series called Marble.  I received this puzzle for review from the Canadian puzzle store called Puzzle Master.  Thanks guys!  I’ve been doing reviews on my Cast collection these last few weeks because they really are some of best puzzles that I own and frankly you can’t beat the price.  The objective of this puzzle is to dissemble the four pieces and then reassemble.  The metal ball in the middle will actually roll while held in the puzzle which is pretty cool and the thing looks great.  The puzzle looks like a modern art sculpture.  Once dissembled, I was impressed with the precision build of the metal ball halves.  This metal puzzle was made to fit smuggling together and that would not have been possible without a good manufacturing process.  Hats off to the Hanayama company.  They are the company who manufactured this bad boy.  
Overall an impressive puzzle because it is challenging, portable, and looks nice.  As I have been saying these last few weeks, you can’t go wrong with the Cast series by Hanayama.  I would even go so far as to say that the Cast series are just as good if not better than some of the high priced puzzles that are out there today.  Something to keep in mind if you are just starting your own puzzle collection.  In addition, I found that an extra challenge is to take the puzzle apart and then try to find ways to stack the puzzle pieces.  This might not be for everyone but I found it to be a fun and creative activity.  If you need the solution, you can find it on the Puzzle Master solution website.  

2 comments:

  1. This is still my favourite puzzle from the Cast series. Such a lovely solution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of my favorite Cast puzzles as well :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...