Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hello Puzzle People!!!

Hello everyone!!!  Today I decide to take the plunge and start a blog about mechanical puzzles.  My collection is rather small at the moment and I don't know that much about puzzle mechanics so I thought Puzzle Rookie would be a fitting name for this blog.  The puzzle community has been great at answering my questions and I've met some really interesting and nice puzzle people (at least online).  The reason I became interested in puzzles was because I saw a short video clip about the Revomaze and I was instantly put in a trance. The funny thing is that I still don't own one but I hope to get one for my birthday which is swiftly approaching.  The thing just looks great and the challenge is suppose to be mind boggling.  In the next few days, I'm planning to add my two cents on my puzzle collection.  I received the Cast Chain Puzzle yesterday so I'll probably start with that one since it was so much fun to solve!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the community, Moises. All fellow puzzlers out there are wonderful folks and I'm sure if you need any kind of help, you can ask any of us. Looking forward to read more about your take on puzzles.

    Puzzle Regards,
    Gabriel Fernandes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gabriel :) I look forward to reading your blog as well. You have quite a collection!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...